 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1495
Subject:
Pub 'n Shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 15:11:26 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Batch 2. I tried to mix things up a little more this time with shape of the pub, making the L was fun and created an interesting roof line. Also with the little shop I had to get creative with my pieces to actually make a building in that light blue.

More pictures

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG

Re: Pub 'n Shop
Batch 2.  I tried to mix things up a little more this time with shape of • the
pub, making the L was fun and created an interesting roof line.  Also with • the
little shop I had to get creative with my pieces to actually make a • building in
that light blue.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/spearjr/Castle/PubNShop/pub_n_shop01.jpg<
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/spearjr/Castle/PubNShop/thumb/pub_n_shop01.jpg_thumb.jpg>>

<http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/2042 More pictures>

; Jason Spears `| <http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/69 BrickCentral> `|
  <http://www.michlug.org/ MichLUG>

I like the pub alot Jason, the use of the steep inv slopes at the edges
works well, as does the lower roof pitch at the front.

nice work . thanks for sharing

--
James Stacey
------