 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1488
1487  |  1489
Subject:
BioniWars OOPS-9, Command BatToa Droid
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 05:06:26 GMT

The more I think about it, the more convinced I am that the only thing that truly qualifies a Battle Droid to be the leader is the yellow detailing. Too bad they don’t carry cash, or you could make a nice chunk of change by setting up a store that only sells cans of yellow spraypaint just outside of the factory...