 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1234
1233  |  1235
Subject:
Chameleobot the Quadruped: 4 and 1/2 foot MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 19:24:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Chameleobot the Quadruped is a Mindstorms creation that is a bit bigger than
your average quadruped. It is 4 and 1/2 feet long and uses 2 RCX's, 6 motors, 4
touch sensors, a light sensor, and a host of gears among some of the things.
Chameleobot is split into 11 subassemblies and is simply HUGE. Here is a link to
a page I created on the MOC website which will in turn give you the Brickshelf
images:

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/1078

   If you want to download the NQC programs for the robot, don't hesitate to
visit Chameleobot's page on my website (you can also see all the same pictures
and information here) I created to do so. To see the page I created on my
website for Chameleobot, please visit:

http://www.geocities.com/imroboguy/Chameleobot_the_Quadruped.html

I hope you like my creation!

David Perdue