 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1233
1232  |  1234
Subject:
New Mecha and LDraw File
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 18:54:58 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all!

I’m back to building with LEGO again. To all the MOC posters, sorry for the lack of replies, but please know that I do check out everything that you build and greatly admire your creations. Now that it’s summer break, I’ll have more time to participate and reply to all the wonderful posts here on LUGNET, hopefully. ;-)

First off, I built a new mecha: “Rhino” Low-Level Air Defence Mecha. I was inspired by the Russian Tunguska M1 Low Level Air Defence System that I saw at the Army Technology website. Hope you guys like it.

Click on Image

Secondly, I finally completed and uploaded the .MPD file for my MTP mecha. You can find it here.

Well, looks like that’s all folks!

Mladen Pejic