 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / *4686 (-5)
Subject:
Working elevator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2016 18:56:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi! I'm working on a fully functional elevator, with working doors with no
limits, hoping to build this thing pretty tall..

Atm its controlled by the power functions motors and controllers, I'm looking
for any advice on how I can automate this without swapping out the motors for a
robotics set, I would like to use a light/colour sensor in the car to find
levels etc, but I'm not sure how it would work with the power functions motors..
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpr_q4WQQ_4

Thanks and happy building!!

Subject:
Lego In-N-Out Burger
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2015 18:21:31 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Has it really been 9 months since a MOC was announced on Lugnet? Here goes nothing...

I spent the last three years building an Minifig Scale In-N-Out Burger. It’s fully detailed inside and out, the only Non Lego pieces are the vinyl cling logo stickers:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/24436176@N05/15823512434/in/set-72157649799415400

Subject:
Theed Hangar in LSW The Visual Dictionary
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2014 13:22:30 GMT

Just spreading the good news! If you haven’t heard about it yet.

The Theed Hangar Battle is featured in the new DK Lego Star Wars The Visual Dictionary. Turn to page 127 to view it along with other fan creations...

AC

Subject:
The Simpsons Vignettes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2014 14:06:09 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Genius at work

Shopping spree

Maggie’s Cribs

Rhythm & Blues

Getting some air

Lucky to get them all in one trip

AC

Subject:
Spatial linkage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2014 19:47:51 GMT

Greetings,

Here is a fun little spatial linkage I made:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJBhuBRb99c

I doubt the linkage is unique but I don't know what it is called.  If anybody
knows, I'd be very interested in learning.

Happy building,

Tom

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact