 Announcements / 688
687  |  689
Subject:
Junk Box #3 is Starting!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 14:24:09 GMT

Christopher Weeks wrote:

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Dave Johann writes:
In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Dave Johann writes:
Add me to this list. I have much junk to part with and I might partake of • this
box as well. I look forward to the treasure...and the trash.

Dave Johann---hardcoredj@techie.com

Has this box even been started yet? It isn't listed on the tracking pages.

If I understand it correctly, JB1 is in hands of Frank Filz and it will be
split and one of them will be JB3.  If I am correct, it has not yet evolved.

Just noticed that the tracking page is set up. Please start signing up,
and I will try and get this into the mail to the first person ASAP.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com