 Announcements / 685
684  |  686
Subject:
Ohio BrikWars battle July 15, 2000 writeup completed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.announce
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 19:59:53 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Well, I finally was able to complete the writeup for this battle.  It went on,
including setup and teardown, for close to 15 hours.

The writeup can be found here:

http://junior.apk.net/~tremor/lego.html

I didn't use all the pictures (I barely used a 4th of them)  The rest can be
found here, if you are so inclined:

To see all the pics, have a look here:

For those that want to see the full size images (They are 2048x1536 and
600-700kb each) go here:
http://troy.simplenet.com/photos/brickwarsjuly2000/

Special thanks to Troy Cefaratti for taking all the pictures and uploading to
brickshelf.  Special thanks also to Eric whats-his-name and Gino Melone for
participating in the battle.

Adrian