 Local / United States / Ohio / 376
    Ohio BrikWars battle July 15, 2000 writeup completed —Adrian Drake
   Well, I finally was able to complete the writeup for this battle. It went on, including setup and teardown, for close to 15 hours. The writeup can be found here: (URL) didn't use all the pictures (I barely used a 4th of them) The rest can be found (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.announce)