 Announcements / 622
    Brickbay is Online! (still Beta) —Dan Jezek
   Brickbay.com is up and running in beta mode. It can be reached in 3-5 days under it's proper domain name: (URL) until then by the following temporary address: (URL) site contains only bogus shop data that was entered by folks during the last (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.announce)

        Re: Brickbay is Online! (still Beta) —Todd Lehman
     (...) No, doesn't fit the charter of .off-topic.test: lugnet.off-topic.test - Off-topic, non-discussion area for testing and/or experimenting with newsreader setup/configuration, signature files, line wrapping, etc. IMO, since your site is a (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.services)

        Re: Brickbay is Online! (still Beta) —Thomas Main
   I found a few minor bugs/problems: "North Carolina" is mispelled in the drop down menu on the seller's registration page. I have been trying to add a set that is not listed...I have a broken image for the set's pic because the URL field won't allow (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.services)

        Re: Brickbay is Online! (still Beta) —Mike Stanley
   (...) Nothing to brickbay.com will make it through until all the DNS changes have been made, I would wager. So until you can go to www.brickbay.com instead of the IP Dan provided, chances are any e-mail sent to @brickbay.com will not make it (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.services)