 Announcements / 4141
4140  |  4142
Subject:
Hispabrick Magazine 010
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2011 08:38:56 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hispabrick Magazine 010 is ready for download from our website
http://www.hispabrickmagazine.com In this new edition you will be able to enjoy
our regular features, reviews, MINDSTORMS, LDraw, building trees...
Articles on LEGO Sports, Sphere building...
Interviews with Mads Nipper, Christian Iversen, Menno Gorter and Alexander
Schranz.
And a fantastic Star Wars™ contest.
As always, we look forward to your comments, criticism and ideas at
info(at)hispabrickmagazine(dot)com.

The Hispabrick Magazine Team