 Announcements / 4142
4141  |  4143
Subject:
Brickfête - Events List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Sat, 16 Apr 2011 01:21:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Well, As my fried Vince from Slap Chop fame says,

Martini, Bikini, No Wienie's.

ummm, no sorry I think I should have said, Fête!!!! (1)(2)

The Brickfête team has not stopped plugging away since the first announcement a
month ago. In that time the guest list is filling out. We are still missing a
piece or two, and that's you.

Maybe this will help swing you over to www.brickfête.com to sign up.

---------------------  E V E N T S ---------------------------

http://www.brickfete.com/events

We have on schedule, plans for Build Challenges, Live auctions, Prize raffles,
wet tee shirt contests (3) and never before seen by me, RC racing.

Oh did I mention the TWO, (not one) TWO Mindstorms robot challenges.

1. Classic TUG of war    and

2.  FIRE FIGHTING

yes, I said FIRE.  what better way to challenge your robot building skills then
to build a robot to try to race to an OPEN FLAME before the other robot gets
there.

All the details and more can be read on http://www.brickfete.com/events

----------------------------E V E N T S------------------------

Lastly, the Brickfête team would like to thank the people who have so far shown
support for our inaugural event

Toy Building Zone
Lions Gate Models
Brick Shirts
MOCpages
BrickFest

Thank you

Chris
B.E.D.

1. Thats PARTY!!! in English
2. its pronounced fet
3. Janey made me add that there will be NO wet tee shirt contest.