 Announcements / 4140
4139  |  4141
Subject:
NO LUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Sat, 26 Mar 2011 12:07:43 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

NO LUG

Clearly we need a better name

A number of AFOL’s in the area (Arthur, Ken, Troy, Adrian,Todd etc.) are interested in forming a new Lego Users Group for the Northern Ohio region (Cleveland, Akron, Canton, Youngstown, etc.). The first meeting will take place at my home on Sunday, April 10th at 2pm. We will meet for about an hour and then head over the grand opening of the Lego store at the Beachwood Mall (only 7 minutes away).

As of now there is no agenda except to come up with a better name for the club, to meet other AFOL’s in the area, and check out the new store.

I do not know what the club’s consensus on admitting 13 to 15 year olds will be. You are welcome to come to the first meeting but you must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.

If you’re interested please RSVP at Arthur@gugick.com for directions.