 Announcements / 4140
    NO LUG —Arthur Gugick
   NO LUG Clearly we need a better name A number of AFOL’s in the area (Arthur, Ken, Troy, Adrian,Todd etc.) are interested in forming a new Lego Users Group for the Northern Ohio region (Cleveland, Akron, Canton, Youngstown, etc.). The first meeting (...) (13 years ago, 26-Mar-11, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

        Re: NO LUG —Janey C. L. Gunning
   (...) snipped LOL, I actually like "NO LUG"... I wouldnt change it at all... however... I would like to add something new to the agenda. While I see you have your first road trip already planned (to the new LEGO store)... may I offer an other idea (...) (13 years ago, 26-Mar-11, to lugnet.aquazone)

        Re: NO LUG —Janey C. L. Gunning
   (...) LOL, is the follow-up really supposed to be going to "aquazone"??? You need more than Lake Erie to qualify, dont you??? Janey "I just posted where the followup told me to" Red Brick (13 years ago, 26-Mar-11, to lugnet.aquazone)