 Announcements / 3600
3599  |  3601
Subject:
New rule for SOTM/MOTM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 00:16:40 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Dear all,

We have decided to introduce an additional rule to the MOTM and SOTM contests on
LDraw.org in order to make them a little more interesting. We will now only run
these contests if there are a minimum of five entries. The current situation has
seen too many two or three entry contests which we think are a little too small.
We would love to have enough entries to run these contests monthly so please
keep them coming.

The contest rules page may be found here:
http://www.ldraw.org/Article189.html

Thanks,

Tim Gould (on behalf of the LDraw Webmasters)

PS. If you disagree with this change please feel free to give us your reasons
and we will certainly take them into consideration.