 Announcements / 3575
3574  |  3576
Subject:
MOCshow - free image and files gallery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 12:53:24 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Dear fellow LEGO fans of all ages

The recent events with Brickshelf makes me believe we need more options to
show our creations, events, and share LEGO related files.

Please welcome 'MOCshow' - http://mocshow.com

Features:
- free gallery
- personal albums (for showing off many images)
- public shared albums (to add a few images in a specific category)
- sitewide search and keywords
- sharing of images and video
- sharing of documents (doc, xls, ppt, pdf, zip and more)
- sharing of LEGO files (ldr, mpd, dat)
- newbies have moderated uploads
- Clubs and Experienced users have unmoderated uploads
- comments and ratings by logged in users only (deletable)
- comments and ratings can be switched on/off by album owners
- banning of users
- eCards
- report to Admin of illegal content
- support for some EXIF and IPTC data
- built entirely on Open Source Software
- slideshow
- automatic resize of large images
- creation of thumbnails and intermediate pictures
- mark images as favorites

Future plans
- upgrade of space
- payed accounts with larger quotas
- webservices for integration with other LEGO fan sites

--
Leg Godt!
Carsten Straaberg