 Announcements / 3575
  MOCshow - free image and files gallery

Dear fellow LEGO fans of all ages The recent events with Brickshelf makes me believe we need more options to show our creations, events, and share LEGO related files. Please welcome 'MOCshow' - (URL) free gallery - personal albums (for showing off (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jul-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish) !!