 Announcements / 3520
Re: i love this map feature!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2007 23:55:16 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.events.brickworld, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
   hey,

i found this a little while ago and it’s just so cool i had to share. on the brickworld web site directly over the list of particapants is a link to a map:

this map which shows the number of particapants by state is got to be one of the coolest things i’ve seem on a lego event website. thanks to the brickworld team for creating it.

ondrew

WOW

Brickworld is almost at 150 registered attendees!!!!

ondrew