 Events / BrickWorld / 142
  Re: i love this map feature!

(...) WOW Brickworld is almost at 150 registered attendees!!!! ondrew (17 years ago, 9-May-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: i love this map feature!

(...) Thanks Ondrew. Yes, we are starting to ge quite a crowd together. It is getting more exciting and turning out to be more work than we had planned. We appreciate the support and reception the community has given Brickworld. It will be a (...) (17 years ago, 10-May-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)