 Events / BrickWorld / 48

Subject:
i love this map feature!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2007 21:07:04 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

hey,

i found this a little while ago and it’s just so cool i had to share. on the brickworld web site directly over the list of particapants is a link to a map:

this map which shows the number of particapants by state is got to be one of the coolest things i’ve seem on a lego event website. thanks to the brickworld team for creating it.

ondrew

Re: i love this map feature!