 Announcements / 3250
3249  |  3251
Subject:
Crysilons Love - a dark space tale!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2006 14:38:18 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi,

I've been building Alien spacecraft recently and wanted to flesh out the Aliens
a bit. I call them Crysilons, they are made by sticking a Clikit butterfly (the
ones with a hole not a connector) on top of a minifig body. Crysilons love
clashing colours!

Anyway, I made up a little strip story to explain a little about them:
<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Nabii/Comics/Crysilon-Love/99-posting-image.jpg>>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=188814>
It's quite a dark tale (if you're human!)

If you want to see some Crysilon ships then these are the folders:
Silverfish: <http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=186593>
Tri-Wing: <http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=187561>
Louse: <http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=188816>

Comments are always welcome!