 Announcements / 3008
3007  |  3009
Subject:
BrickFest Photo Gallery Online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce
Date:
Sat, 13 Aug 2005 17:01:32 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

BrickFest Photos!

Some preliminary photos (sans captions) are now available on the BrickFest web site in the new Photo Gallery. There will be many more in the next hours and days, take a few minutes to browse through them. Note: the server may be a bit slow due to heavy traffic.

Kelly
BrickFest 2005 Webmaster