 Announcements / 2868
2867  |  2869
Subject:
Good bye for now and special thanks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 13:39:46 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi,

This will probably be my last post for a while, because in a week I’ll be moving to LEGO Denmark to help developing things for next year. I hope to design a great model in return for all your supporting and helping comments for the past few years. Without this support I never would have made it this far!

I’d like to give special thanks to a few persons who always have shown their personal interest and shared their ideas: Paul D’Urbano Eric Sophie Joe Meno Nathan Bell Paul Boratko Thanks guys and of course all the other persons who have helped me in any way!

My first model will probably be for sale at shop@home later this year: Hot pursuit, grand prize winner of the LEGO Factory contest.

This also would not have happened without your support! Thanks again!!

Nathanael Kuipers

my creations