 Announcements / 2832
2831  |  2833
Subject:
Chicago House of Bricks is Coming!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 19:21:51 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Chicago House of Bricks will be an AFOL event held May 6-8, 2005, in Schaumburg, Illinois (Chicago Suburbs). Fans are invited to display, attend seminars, watch animation, and participate in LEGO gaming.

This event will be held as part of 2BeCONtinued4: The Musical, a Science Fiction and Fantasy Convention. Attendees will be welcome to take part in all aspects of the convention.

We have plenty of excitement planned for you, so you’d better bring a big bag of smiles! Here’s just a smidgen of the fun:

Moonbase!
Classic Castle City Layout!
The Great Ball Contraption!
Themed Animation Contest!
Buy/Sell/Trade Area!
Themed Room Parties!
And Much More!

It’s going to be a blast! Come have fun with us. Posts will soon follow to give instructions regarding registration and programming.

Questions? Comments? Want to help plan the event? The event staff can be reached at hob@2becontinued.com