 Announcements / 2831
2830  |  2832
Subject:
Happy Year of the Rooster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 16:27:32 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

“And in that very moment, away behind in some courtyard of the City, a cock crowed. Shrill and clear he crowed, recking nothing of wizardry or war, welcoming only the morning that in the sky far above the shadows of death was coming with the dawn.” -J. R. R. Tolkien, Lord of the Rings

I see that Todd beat me to it (dang time zones) (great rooster btw), but I was born in the year of the rooster. Happy Chinese New Year.

Bruce