 Castle / 20697
Re: Happy Year of the Rooster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 06:40:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   Dang, I’m sorry, I posted this to .announce rather than .announce.moc. Is there any way for an admin to move this?

Sorry no. But you can repost to announce.moc and request cancels. If you request a cancel for both the prior posts in the thread (By URL specifically, a vague request will not do) I’ll make this post go away too. As long as no one else posts, you’re golden.