 Events / 1519
Re: Chicago House of Bricks is Coming!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.clb
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 19:44:04 GMT

In lugnet.events, Felix Greco wrote:

   Chicago House of Bricks will be an AFOL event held May 6-8, 2005, in Schaumburg, Illinois (Chicago Suburbs). Fans are invited to display, attend seminars, watch animation, and participate in LEGO gaming.

Sounds neat! But please include lugnet.org.us.clb (Chicago Lego Builders) in announcements about it -- seems like that’s the most directly relevant group. I almost missed it, but just happened to see it on the home page before it was cycled out.

   This event will be held as part of 2BeCONtinued4: The Musical, a Science Fiction and Fantasy Convention. Attendees will be welcome to take part in all aspects of the convention.

Will it be possible to attend HoB without registering for the whole convention (which isn’t as interesting to me, as, say, models of subways and donut shops)?

Still, if this is the only way we could get such a big LEGO event in Chicago, then I’m happy to support it. Thanks for setting it up and letting us know about it!

Best,

Joe