 Announcements / 2622
2621  |  2623
Subject:
BrickFest 2004 to Attempt a Sub-60 Minute ISD Record
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.events.1000steine-land
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 13:47:47 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

BrickFest Attendees!

I am excited to announce that BrickFest 2004 will be able to attempt to break
the current record set recently by a 10 member team at 1000 Steine-Land of 1
hour 2 minutes and 28 seconds.

This will be an all out attempt to break the 60 minute mark.

So we are seeking 10 individuals that want to be a part of this record attempt.
Stay tuned here to learn about how to become a team member. Details will be
forth coming here and at the BrickFest web site; http://www.brickfest.com

After being told at BrickFest PDX that there would be no further attempts, 1000
Steine-Land was able to break the 1 hour 9 min and 22 sec record established in
Portland. We will not allow this record to stand unchallenged!

Get Pumped! Get Excited! Study the schematics! Train for it! Enlist!

We'll see you at BrickFest 2004.

Todd