 Events / BrickFest / 2598
Re: BrickFest 2004 to Attempt a Sub-60 Minute ISD Record
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 15:18:33 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Todd Thuma wrote:
I am excited to announce that BrickFest 2004 will be able to attempt to break
the current record set recently by a 10 member team at 1000 Steine-Land of 1
hour 2 minutes and 28 seconds.

This will be an all out attempt to break the 60 minute mark.

So we are seeking 10 individuals that want to be a part of this record attempt.

I worked on it last year, and I'd love to give it another go...

Steve