 Announcements / 2604
2603  |  2605
Subject:
Micro MOC Off! BrickFest 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.microscale
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 23:08:04 GMT

Just as a reminder, 47 days to BrickFest, and counting . . .

Micro MOC Off!

We are hoping that everyone that attends BrickFest can bring along a Micro for the Micro MOC Off, A Community Project Display at BrickFest 2004 in Washington DC.

If you are stuck for an idea of what to build consider the following; If you are bringing a MOC for another display, such as town, train, castle or space, we encourage you to build a Micro version of one of those MOCs. Or build a Micro version of your home, place of business, or your favourite place to visit. The train yard is in need of some trains, and ocean is in need of some ships, and our space area is in need of space craft or even a Micro moonbase. We are looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Please keep in mind, for this display the scale is based on a fig being the size of one 1x1 round.

This is a great opportunity for those that are flying to be able bring along something to display. Also for those who have limited Lego bricks, Lego budget, or time. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.

Janey “Red Brick”

Micro Display Coordinator

Micro MOC Off!

BrickFest 2004 in Washington DC