 Events / BrickFest / 2552
Re: Micro MOC Off! BrickFest 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 10:03:20 GMT

Janey Cook wrote:

Just as a reminder, 47 days to BrickFest, and counting . . .

Micro MOC Off!

We are hoping that everyone that attends BrickFest can bring along a
Micro for the Micro MOC Off, A Community Project Display at BrickFest
2004 in Washington DC.

Will be working on this as soon as 1000Steine Land 2004 is over. I first
planned to bring my ISCC3 brewery with me, but due to size and transport
issues I'll be making a microfig copy of it, which should fit in my bags.
But what I'd like to know : with minifig scale it's established that it's
around 1:40 scale. Anybody have a clue what microfig should be? Not that
I'm doing the 1/100mm thing but somewhat accurate would be nice.
--
Jan-Albert van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/brickpiles/
Brick Piles          | Santa Fe B-unit