 Events / BrickFest / 2560
Re: Micro MOC Off! BrickFest 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 15:27:06 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Janey wrote:
Micro MOC Off!

We are hoping that everyone that attends BrickFest can bring along a
Micro for the Micro MOC Off, A Community Project Display at BrickFest
2004 in Washington DC.
and our space area is in
need of space craft or even a Micro moonbase. We are looking forward
to seeing what you come up with. Please keep in mind, for this display
the scale is based on a fig being the size of one 1x1 round.

Here's an approximately stick-fig scale standard for the Moonbase:
which includes several different ways to build the connector.  Each module
should fit on a 16x16 baseplate (or some multiple thereof).
--Bram