 Announcements / 2292
2291  |  2293
Subject:
Hooklift Truck Poster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 10:31:06 GMT

Jeroen de Haan has kindly made a poster of my hooklift truck render and placed
it on http://www.digitalbricks.nl/mocposters.html . Thanks Jeroen!

I rendered the poster at a far higher resolution than previously to allow better
quality prinouts; it took an Athlon XP 2000 over a week to perform the render,
and consumed 1.7 gigabytes of RAM in the process. I assume it is the radiosity
using all those resources.

Jennifer