 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2026
Re: Hooklift Truck Poster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 11:57:52 GMT

At 05:31 AM 11/14/2003, you wrote:
Jeroen de Haan has kindly made a poster of my hooklift truck render and placed
it on http://www.digitalbricks.nl/mocposters.html . Thanks Jeroen!

I rendered the poster at a far higher resolution than previously to allow
better
quality prinouts; it took an Athlon XP 2000 over a week to perform the render,
and consumed 1.7 gigabytes of RAM in the process. I assume it is the radiosity
using all those resources.

Jennifer

And well worth it, too! Beautiful poster. Shame I only have a b/w printer...

It's also a shame I have so many icons on my desktop...I can't hardly see
the picture...

Great stuff!

~Mike