 Announcements / 2262
2261  |  2263
Subject:
Sacramento, CA LUG is forming!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sto, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 00:35:28 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello all! I am pleased to announce that we are in the process of forming the Sacramento Lego Users Group, aka SacLUG. We have begun by asking adults and kids alike to sign up at the Sacramento Lego Road Show stop. We got a lot (over 100!) of signups, and many people told us about the roomfuls of Lego they have at home. We welcome members from the Sacramento, CA area, including those who may also be part of BayLUG.

So, if you are interested in hearing about this new LUG, upcoming meetings, etc, please contact me at gal @ physics.ucdavis.edu . Right now we are looking for meeting places and hope to be underway in a month or two. Ideas for locations and events to participate in are also welcome.

Thanks, and build on!

Roy Gal