 Announcements / 2262
  Sacramento, CA LUG is forming!

Hello all! I am pleased to announce that we are in the process of forming the Sacramento Lego Users Group, aka SacLUG. We have begun by asking adults and kids alike to sign up at the (URL) Sacramento Lego Road Show stop>. We got a lot (over 100!) of (...) (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sto, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, FTX) !