 Announcements / 2261
2260  |  2262
Subject:
COLTC at GATS in Dayton, Ohio
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.day, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 13:44:28 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Exhausted & delighted, COLTC has completed our first GATS show in Dayton, Ohio
this past weekend -- Oct. 11-12, 2003 -- at the Exposition Center at Dayton
Airport.  We set up the display Saturday morning before the event opened in
about 4 hours & had it torn down after the event in less lan 1 1/2 hours.

The list of new MOCs include:

   - Bryan Beer's USPS truck
   - John Bucy's beach area
   - Carolyn Cheney's Halloween party
   - Mike Gallagher's bridge & log cabin
   - Lynda Jacobsen's (h)'otel
   - Paul Janssen's (monsterous) dam, long boats, & Huntington building
   - Joseph Woolley's mountain observatory, train crane car, & the
     redesign of his building & lighthouse
   - Crystal Woolley's graveyard & church
   - Derrick Smith's mill
   - my mountain

(forgive me if I forget anything, or have the wrong MOC tied to the wrong
person...)

Anyway, and now the picts!  Two galleries to choose from, so far:

John Bucy's:

Mike Gallagher's:

--Mike.