 Announcements / 2261
    COLTC at GATS in Dayton, Ohio —Michael Huffman
   Exhausted & delighted, COLTC has completed our first GATS show in Dayton, Ohio this past weekend -- Oct. 11-12, 2003 -- at the Exposition Center at Dayton Airport. We set up the display Saturday morning before the event opened in about 4 hours & had (...) (21 years ago, 14-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.day, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col) !!

        Re: COLTC at GATS in Dayton, Ohio —Paul Janssen
   (...) As evident from the dual posting of a show report, we are still a beginning club :). Appologies on behalf of COLTC. Anyway, we had lots of fun. Bad part was a several hour long brown-out that occurred. We could only run 2-car trains, and those (...) (21 years ago, 14-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)