 Announcements / 2153
2152  |  2154
Subject:
New lego fan site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 21:56:01 GMT

Hi!
A new Lego fan website is born in Italy!

http://info.supereva.it/jannitz/

It is "Lucajuventino Lego HP" and you can find a lot of ideas for your Lego
creations. Now it is still under construction, but you can visit it. Everyday
there is something new.
What can you find on that website?
-a lot of Lego MOCs (actually there are only a little part)
-information about the Lego serie "Minitalia"
-links to other Lego site
-a great number of Lego pictures

And much more (not only Lego)...
Suggestions and notices are welcome!