 Announcements / 2153

Subject:
New lego fan site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 21:56:01 GMT

Hi!
A new Lego fan website is born in Italy!

http://info.supereva.it/jannitz/

It is "Lucajuventino Lego HP" and you can find a lot of ideas for your Lego
creations. Now it is still under construction, but you can visit it. Everyday
there is something new.
What can you find on that website?
-a lot of Lego MOCs (actually there are only a little part)
-information about the Lego serie "Minitalia"
-links to other Lego site
-a great number of Lego pictures

And much more (not only Lego)...
Suggestions and notices are welcome!

Thank you!
Luca

Re: New lego fan site
lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
In lugnet.announce, Luca Giannitti wrote:
Hi!
A new Lego fan website is born in Italy!

http://info.supereva.it/jannitz/

It is "Lucajuventino Lego HP" and you can find a lot of ideas for your Lego
creations. Now it is still under construction, but you can visit it. Everyday
there is something new.
What can you find on that website?
-a lot of Lego MOCs (actually there are only a little part)
-information about the Lego serie "Minitalia"
-links to other Lego site
-a great number of Lego pictures

And much more (not only Lego)...
Suggestions and notices are welcome!

Thank you!
Luca

This site has moved, I believe, and can now be found at:

www.lucajuventino.pagina.de

(minus popups and framing!)

If you are interested in Minitalia, this is an awesome resource, it tries to
list all the known Minitalia sets and all the known Minitalia unique parts.

Highly recommended

Minitalia is a bit of a "red headed stepchild" around here, or so it seems, but
if you've ever had a chance to play with it (as I have) you'll agree, it's
pretty nifty!

Re: New lego fan site
In lugnet.loc.it, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
[...]

Now the site has moved to a new web hoster, WITHOUT any sort of annoying
advertising! The new address is:

http://www.lucajuventino.altervista.org/

The address http://www.lucajuventino.pagina.de/ will be valid too (it opens only
a popup), but the old one (info.supereva.it/jannitz) will be soon removed.
I had to change it because the web hoster filled my website with too much
banners, popup, dialer and advertising.

If you still find in internet the old address, please contact the webmasters so
that they will change it.

Bye,
Luca