 Announcements / 2041
2040  |  2042
Subject:
*** LDView Version 1.9.11 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 23:54:41 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

LDView version 1.9.11 is now available, in both source and binary forms.
You can download either from:

http://home.san.rr.com/tcobbs/LDView/

Some highlights of version 1.9.11 include:
Added ability to have LDView draw just edge lines
Added ShowAllType5 and ShowType5ControlPoints settings to UI

(Both of the above should be very useful to parts authors.)

There are a number of other changes, many of them bug fixes.  You can take a
look at the change history both on the web site and in the
ChangeHistory.html file included in the install package for a list of all of
the changes in each version.

This version is Windows-only.  Despite appearances to the contrary, the
QT-based Linux version will be updated in the future.

This release was supposed to be 2.0, but I decided that there were too many
changes to qualify as a truly stable release.  The next one really should be
2.0.

As always, please let me know if you have any comments, questions, feature
suggestions, or bug reports.

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com)