 Announcements / 1892
1891  |  1893
Subject:
Next TCLug Meeting (January)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 14:37:43 GMT

Hi Everybody!  We are looking to hold our TCLug  January meeting on
Saturday, January 11th at Brian's House (we thought this might be a more
flexible day).  Right now, we are looking at an early afternoon or
possibly and early evening start , but we are looking for feedback as to an
exact time (what works best  all of you?).  Hopefully everyone had a
great Holiday!  Again, this will be open forum & discussion and feel free
to bring some snacks or drinks to share!

Let us know what time you think would be best!

Thanks!

Jamie