 Announcements / 1893
1892  |  1894
Subject:
Mechastruct Contest Voting!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 19:57:49 GMT

Hello everyone.

Today is the final day for the Mechastruct contest and I would like to thank
everyone that entered and participated! The whole experience went off
without a hitch!

http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/mechastruct.html

We have TWENTY TWO entries in seven different catagories! That is quite a
turn out!

http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/mc/entries.html

Voting will begin at midnight tonight.
I urge all of you to please take some time a browse the entries and cast
your votes!

http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/mc/vote.html

I will say that the voting form is up and running right now because I will
be preoccupied at midnight tonight. BUT any votes cast before MIDNIGHT
CENTRAL STANDARD TIME WILL NOT BE CALCULATED!

again I want to thank all the mechers that participated, I think I will have
to make this an annual contest!

out
Tony Knaak
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/index/index.html