 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 228
Re: Next TCLug Meeting (January)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 15:02:54 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, Jamie Dunn writes:
Hi Everybody!  We are looking to hold our TCLug  January meeting on
Saturday, January 11th at Brian's House (we thought this might be a more
flexible day).  Right now, we are looking at an early afternoon or
possibly and early evening start , but we are looking for feedback as to an
exact time (what works best  all of you?).  Hopefully everyone had a
great Holiday!  Again, this will be open forum & discussion and feel free
to bring some snacks or drinks to share!

Let us know what time you think would be best!

Thanks!

Jamie

If you need instructions to my house, please email me and I will send them
to you.

Thanks,

Brian K>