 Announcements / 1833
1832  |  1834
Subject:
Medieval Marketplace web site is online!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 16:37:24 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

After a late night, the Medieval Marketplace web site is finally online!

www.ozbricks.net/medievalmarket

The web site further explains the published "Market Standard" along with 10
color-coded diagrams, includes a full list of shop ideas to get you started
and will in the future hold a gallery of market shops, events calender and a
history of the Marketplace Project.

Thanks for you support so far and we look foward to many good shops coming
in the near future!

Jeremy Scott
Marketplace WebMaster