 Announcements / 1341
1340  |  1342
Subject:
Midnight MOCkery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 08:54:00 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Perhaps it is my fault for not knowing the correct way to promote a contest,
but I have to say I was expecting more entries... If I get ten more entries
I will add in an OVER ALL winner and the prize for that will be Hagrid's
Hut, that is in addition to the sets listed as prizes on the contest page.

Enteries will be accepted untill midnight on October 28th.

http://matherette.tripod.com/MOCkery.html

Sarah