 Announcements / 1341

Subject:
Midnight MOCkery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 08:54:00 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Perhaps it is my fault for not knowing the correct way to promote a contest,
but I have to say I was expecting more entries... If I get ten more entries
I will add in an OVER ALL winner and the prize for that will be Hagrid's
Hut, that is in addition to the sets listed as prizes on the contest page.

Enteries will be accepted untill midnight on October 28th.

http://matherette.tripod.com/MOCkery.html

Sarah

Re: Midnight MOCkery
In lugnet.announce, Sarah Mather writes:
Perhaps it is my fault for not knowing the correct way to promote a contest,
but I have to say I was expecting more entries... If I get ten more entries
I will add in an OVER ALL winner and the prize for that will be Hagrid's
Hut, that is in addition to the sets listed as prizes on the contest page.

Enteries will be accepted untill midnight on October 28th.

http://matherette.tripod.com/MOCkery.html

Sarah

It may also have something to do with the sheer number of contests going on at
the moment....Yours may have gotten lost in the shuffle. I'll try to crank
something out for it soon.

-Dave

Re: Midnight MOCkery
In lugnet.build.contests, Dave Johann writes:
In lugnet.announce, Sarah Mather writes:
Perhaps it is my fault for not knowing the correct way to promote a contest,
but I have to say I was expecting more entries... If I get ten more entries
I will add in an OVER ALL winner and the prize for that will be Hagrid's
Hut, that is in addition to the sets listed as prizes on the contest page.

Enteries will be accepted untill midnight on October 28th.

http://matherette.tripod.com/MOCkery.html

It may also have something to do with the sheer number of contests going on at
the moment....Yours may have gotten lost in the shuffle. I'll try to crank
something out for it soon.

Sarah,

I'm in the same boat...haven't had much time to build while working on
BricksWest and with the arrival of the new baby...heck, I even built an
entry for the space Hoverthingy contest (sems like ages ago), but didn't
find the time to photograph it.

I did sketch out an ide for your contest right after you announced it...I'll
TRY to pull the bricks out next week and work on it...promise!

Matt

Re: Midnight MOCkery