 Announcements / 1342
1341  |  1343
Subject:
The End of Book II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 03:28:51 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Return of the epic or just a long short story?

My friends, I bring to you, after much effort, the last chapter of the second
book of the Chronicles of Ikros!  Say that three times fast.  So, I am proud to
present:

Chapter 20 of The Chronicles of Ikros

To a Land Far Away

And it can be found on the story page of my site.

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

PLMKWYT!

--Anthony

"For ages 8 to 12?  Oh that's ok, my inner child is only 10"