 Announcements / 1178
1177  |  1179
Subject:
MichLUG GATS Show July 2001 - Scott's Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 16:00:29 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

To All,

I just got finished uploading the pictures finally. Here is the link:

I plan on going though and linking to other peoples pictures of my Shell
Station, I don't think I have everything I want. I will provide a thank you
on my page and all. Pleae e-mail me if you have questions, or concerns.

Scott S.