Re: MichLUG GATS Show July 2001 - Scott's Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 20:48:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
To All,

I just got finished uploading the pictures finally. Here is the link:

I plan on going though and linking to other peoples pictures of my Shell
Station, I don't think I have everything I want. I will provide a thank you
on my page and all. Pleae e-mail me if you have questions, or concerns.

Scott S.
--

<sigh>

Okay, you've all gone and done it. It's plain and simple: I'm going to have to
spend every last cent I have to get more Legos. The fire had subsided a tiny
bit recently, but after seeing the pictures of the wonderful setup you guys
have, I'm going to have get another job, it looks like!

I do have one question: how does a get-together like that work? does everyone
bring their own models to contribute to the larger town? Or is it all built by
a few people? I'd be interested in joining a LUG...if there was one within
reasonably distance of Tallahassee, Fla. (I know there's one in Atlanta, but
that's nearly 5 hours away...).

Anyway, thanks, and keep up the EXCELLENT work!

Tim