 Announcements / 1017
1016  |  1018
Subject:
BLAST debut
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 06:28:19 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello everyone, I am posting my very first message to Lugnet in order to
debut my Lego website called B.L.A.S.T. (Bureau of Lego Armed Services
Technology). I created B.L.A.S.T. to showcases my various original Lego
creations based on a futuristic military theme. Most of the models currently
displayed are my earlier designs and are several years old. The photos are
somewhat lacking in quality, but I would like to invite one and all to come
in and take a look.

http://www.vaxxine.com/BLAST/

I would appreciate any comments or suggestions you may have, as well as
reports of any problems with the site. I have many other creations to add,
particularly mecha, so stay tuned to Lugnet for updates!

Jay